LEO PlyFilm face densified shuttering plywood is a product for high-end construction use. The phenolic film plywood has a coated, glossy surface, which gives the product long life and great value in terms of re-use. This plywood withstands the corrosive action of cement, water and sunlight.
LEO PlyFFDSP is an innovative concept and is ideal for exposed concrete shuttering and framework. These boards are made of best-selected plywood veneers bonded with Phenol Formaldehyde Resin.
An external coating of Phenolic Polymer Film made in-house with imported craft paper gives a super smooth, uniform surface finish. LEO PlyFFDSP Film has become the foremost choice of leading quality conscious architects and civil construction engineers. All standard sizes and thickness are available.
LEO Ply FFDSP has several advantages over ordinary film faced ply:
- It gives more number of repetitions.
- Provides smooth surface to concrete form work.
- It is economical in ratio to its number of uses.
Certain measures if followed can enhance the life of FFDSP:
- Do not drag or drop from height.
- Stack on flat surface.
- Clean both side surfaces after use.
- Apply mould oil after every uses.
- Use sealant on cut edges.
- Use minimum nails.
- Use putty in the nail holes.