Ultra Power Blockboard: The LEO Ply Ultra Power Block Board is a premium quality board with high resistant properties against borer and termite attacks. All the three components of this block board i.e. Face Veneer, Core Veneer & wooden battens are well matched.
The wooden battens are thoroughly seasoned in scientifically run seasoning kiln plants and then cut with great precision to obtain uniform thickness.
These battens are systematically arranged and utmost care is taken to avoid any extra gap between the battens. Regular tests are conducted to maintain the quality of block boards as per the standards of IS:1659.
Advantages of LEO Ply Block board:
- Frames and Battens are used after proper treatment and seasoning.
- The width of battens are as per IS:1659, i.e. 25 to 30mm.
- The assembled block board (a central core of a wooden frame, two cross bands and two face veneers) are pressed in hot press with resin mixed with anti-termite borer chemical under high temperature and pressure.
- The finished board is again treated with preservative chemical at temperature of more than 60 degree celcius
- Finished and lab tested boards have excellent screw holding capacity.
Wonder of Balance :
Qutub Minar is the second tallest minar in India. Its height is 73 metres. The beauty of this minar lies in its strength and beauty. It is standing since 1368 (around 640 years ). Made by joint effort of Qutub-dn Abak and Iltutmis, Qutub Minar is the perfect example of a balance architectural construction.
- MR and BWP grade block board
- All sizes available like 8x4, 6x4, 7x4, 8x3, 7x3, 6x3
- Thickness- 19mm, 25 mm